Too busy feeding calves to leave the farm? Need to be home in time for evening milking? No problem! This year you can watch the Healthy Calf Conference from anywhere!
The 2016 Dairy and Veal Healthy Calf Conference will be streamed worldwide via Adobe Connect on November 29th from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm EST. You can watch each talk in real time, access downloadable PowerPoint slides of each presentation, download electronic calf care resources, and even ask questions!
Register for the webinar here.
Don’t miss out on this exceptional lineup of calf experts! Find the full brochure here
- Brian Keunen, Mapleview Agri Ltd.
- Doubling calf weights by weaning
- Dr. Dave Leger DVM M.Sc, Public Health Agency of Canada
- Frameworks, action plans, regulatory changes and your role in antibiotic stewardship
- Dr. Dave Renaud DVM, University of Guelph
- Assessing calf health and Salmonella Dublin; what producers need to know
- Dr. Amy Stanton Ph.D, Next Generation Dairy Consulting
- Starting calves for the dairy-beef market – off to a healthy start!
- Kristen Kelderman, Grober Nutrition
- Social media – why for agriculture?
- Kendra Keels, Veal Farmers of Ontario
- What’s new in calf resources?
- Dr. John Mee MVB, MVM, Ph.D, Dip ECBHM, MRCVS, Teagasc – Dept of Animal & Bioscience Research, Ireland
- Newborn calf care – can we do better?
- Rose Keunen, Henro Dairy Farms
- Success with streamlined protocols
Quickly check if your device and internet are set up to successfully stream the conference by clicking here or see the requirements below:
Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications.
1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), 8.0 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows 7 or Windows 8
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later; Windows Edge browser; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
Apple supported devices: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad with Retina display, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, and iPod touch (4th & 5th generations)
Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 6 and higher
Android supported devices: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4, Nexus 7 tablet
Android supported OS versions summary: 2.3.4 and higher
If your internet isn’t fast enough for streaming the conference, consider visiting a WiFi hotspot such as a coffee shop or local library.